I made a shaker with A Heart's Key sequins from Spiegelmom Scraps. The cut file is from Paper Issues. Thanks for looking!
Tuesday, April 9, 2019
you & me.
Today I was inspired by Sketch 368 at Sketches in Thyme. I used the strips of paper only on the top half of the page and downsized to one photo so I could include the cut files.
I'm trying really, really hard not to buy any of the fun new products because we're closing on our house and we have tons of expensive plans for it. So this was a stash busting page for me :)
I made a shaker with A Heart's Key sequins from Spiegelmom Scraps. The cut file is from Paper Issues. Thanks for looking!
I made a shaker with A Heart's Key sequins from Spiegelmom Scraps. The cut file is from Paper Issues. Thanks for looking!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
The shaker is fabolous! And is't a perfect embellishment in your layout. Great job, Ashley. Thank you so much for joining us at Sketches in Thyme. We are very happy that you did! Eli
Great job using up some stash on this! The addition of the shaker is such a fun element! Thanks for joining us at Sketches In Thyme!
Post a Comment