Tuesday, June 18, 2019

photobooth.

The Scrap the Girls challenge this month had me inspired to just grab a bunch of stuff from my stash that didn't even necessarily match, but would just look good together.

I started with a cut file from Paper Issues and a super old Echo Park papaer. I added some distress oxide ink and Shimmerz splatters to the background. Then I pulled out some cardstock stickers and die cut pieces. I added some sequins and the words and finally called it good.

 Thanks for looking!

& don't forget you can always use ASHLEY15 for 15% off at Spiegelmom Scraps! :)

supplies
patterned paper: Echo Park (Ombre Essentials)
die cuts: Jen Hadfield (home+made)
wood veneer: Elle's Studio
cardstock sticker: Maggie Holmes (Shine)
ink: Tim Holtz distress oxide (Worn Lipstick)
mist: Shimmerz Coloringz (Pink Stilletos)
squins: Spiegelmom Scraps (Fallin' For You)

3 comments:

Rosemary Hanson said...

Looks great! love the sparkles! Thanks for joining us at Scrap The Girls

Anne McLaughlin said...

I'm so glad that the Scrap the Girls challenge gave you a chance to do something a little different - and it has worked out perfectly- love it! Thanks for giving it a go!

Tanya Heritage said...

Lovely layout Ashley
Thanks for joining us at Scrap The Girls x