Thursday, June 20, 2019

Whitey.

She's actually the neighbor's cat, not ours. But they told us she's the best hunter and she's so cute that she's always welcome.

I used the new Bella Blvd Home Sweet Home collection. Thanks for looking!

4 comments:

Amy Pitts said...

Awww such a cute kitty. When I was younger my grandma shared a cat with our neighbor. She was always back and forth between the two houses. Now that i am older I am pretty sure she belonged to the neighbor lol. Your page is super cute I love these papers. Thank you for playing along with us at Sketch N Scrap.

Lori said...

This is such a sweet layout! We share an old hound dog with our neighbor - she is the sweetest dog, too. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Sketch N Scrap!

Sharon Fontenot said...

All of the houses are great representation of a neighborhood and a cat. It kind of all makes sense. Sketch N Scrap appreciates your participation. Thank you for playing along.
Sharon Fontenot
higgledypiggledycrafts.blogspot.com/

Tina Campbell said...

Super cute layout and cute cat too :) Thank you for playing along with us over at Sketch N Scrap.
Tina-DT