I'm playing along with the Scrap Our Stash Saturday Cartoons challenge today! I used the red, white, and blue color theme and included an arrow.
I also knew that Lasting Memories had a challenge this month to use red, white, and blue. I wanted to participate but NOT make a patriotic layout (that's another challenge). So obviously Cubs colors work for that! :)
Thanks for looking!
supplies
journal card, die cuts: Elle's Studio
stamp: Elle's Studio
ink: Tim Holtz distress ink (Faded Jeans)
vellum: Doodlebug
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




8 comments:
Awesome page. Love the details and stash use. Thanks for your entry in our challenge at Scrap Our Stash. Happy Scrapping!
I love the bit of mixed media! Really drew my eye right in! Thanks so much for joining us at Lasting Memories! ~Deanna :)
Cool layout. Great focus on the photos. Thanks for playing along at Scrap Our Stash - Gail
Ashley, I love this! The colors work so well with the photos and it fits so well with the red, white and blue challenge. Thank you for playing along with us at Lasting Memories!
Lauren
Really nice clean design. Thanks for joining us at Scrap Our Stash.
How fun and clever to create a red, white and blue layout that is not patriotic. I love how your photos just pop off the page. Thanks so much for joining us at Scrap Our Stash - Karen.
Ashley, it's perfect! It do not look patriotic at all, love the colors together! Great take on the sketch! Thanks for playing around with us at SOS
This is such a great layout! You did an awesome job with both challenges! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Scrap Our Stash and at Lasting Memories! -Lori DT
Post a Comment