The scraplift challenge at Spiegelmom Scraps this week is Crystal! This challenge ends on July 17 and you can upload your pages in the Facebook group.
Here is her page:
Not going to lie, this geometric pattern really messed with me. This was hard for me so I loosely scraplifted her page. I layered some triangle patterned papers in the lower right corner and then tried to arrnage my embellishment cluster in a triangle shape in the upper left corner.
I used the Firecrackers sequins from Spiegelmom Scraps as a sort of photo corner to help emphasize the triangle shape I was attempting.
and I know you can't see the photo very well so here's a close up:
My woodgrain paper is from Simple Stories and I chose it because it matches our hardwood floors so well. and then I used the Home Sweet Home collection from Bella Blvd. Thanks for looking :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







0 comments:
Post a Comment