Friday, July 12, 2019

smile, say cheese & repeat.

In a wild moment last week, I purchased the Magical Adventure 2 collection from Echo Park. When we were little, our parents took us to Disney World.

Is it ok to use this collection on a non-Disney page? Because I did. These photos are from Six Flags, but I thought the colors in them matched the collection so well!

I was inspired by this month's Let's Get Sketchy sketch, except I rotated the sketch and stacked my photos.

4 comments:

Bethany.Roisland said...

Fantastic job rotating the sketch Ashley! I love how you used that non-Disney paper too! It's great! Thanks for playing at LGS!

Brenda's Scrap Place said...

What a great take on the challenge. There are times when turning the sketch just works better and in your case it was a great choice. Thanks for joining in with us this month at Let's Get Sketchy.

Lisa-Marie | Scrap Paper Scissors said...

What a fun layout! And a really great take on our sketch and moodboard too! Your photographs and paper choice just work so well together!
Thanks for joining us at LGS!

Sayaka Aihara(sariko*) said...

Great take on the sketch! Thank you for joining us at LGS!