I'm playing along with the Tic Tac toe challenge at The Studio Challenges. I used enamel dots, blue, and mini alphas.
This photo is of my little cousins, who are twins.
I used my Wild Hare Kit featuring Maggie Holmes' Sunny Days collection. I wanted to incorporate some mixed media so I grabbed a stencil and some texture paste. I mixed some Shimmerz into the texture paste and that's how I made my bricks!
Thanks for looking!
supplies
patterned paper, stickers: Crate Paper (Sunny Days)
texture paste: Ranger (opaque matte)
Shimmerz: Pink O de Mayo
enamel dots: Prima Sugar Dots (Anna Marie)
alpha stickers: Basic Grey (Hey Girl)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
What a pretty page Ashley and a perfect take on the challenge. So glad you joined in the fun over at The Studio challenges!
Such a fabulous take on the challenge. Just adore the pop of pink. Thanks for joining us at The Studio. Deb xx
Great take on the tic-tac-toe challenge. Love the pop of pink. Thanks for joining us at The Studio Challenges.
This is such a fun layout! Love the stencil work. Thanks so much for sharing with us at The Studio Challenges!-Lori DT
Post a Comment