Tuesday, August 13, 2019

beautiful.

This page is inspired by this month's Scrap the Girls challenge - be inspired by Instagram. I found this cut file from Paper Issues and it's very similar to the Instagram camera so I started with that.

This is my grandmother with her granddaughters (me and my cousins) earlier this month.


I used the Pink Paislee Indigo and Ivy collection. Really love this soft pink patterned paper background. Thanks for looking!

3 comments:

Rosemary Hanson said...

great photo, I love the layering! Thanks for joining us at Scrap The Girls

Guylaine Seyer said...

I like how you think outside the box by going with neutral colors. The result is breathtaking
Thanks for joining us at Scrap The Girls

Tanya Heritage said...

I love the colours you have used in this layout Ashley. Lovely photo of your Gran and cousins.
Thanks for joining us at Scrap the Girls x