Sunday, August 25, 2019

this day.

I used inspiration from sketch 183 at Sketch N Scrap today.
Instead of the strip of paper on the right, I used 3x4 cut apart frames stacked vertically. Then instead of using a bigger and a smaller photo, I used one photo and one cut apart card. I love using sketches as a starting off point and seeing where the inspiration takes me!

I loved using the Happiness collection from Cocoa Vanilla Studio for this SnapChat selfie on my birthday. Thanks for looking!

5 comments:

Lori said...

Beautiful layout! I think this Cocoa Vanilla collection is one of my favorites this year. Fun take on the sketch! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Sketch N Scrap!

Amy Pitts said...

I really like the look and feel of this layout. It came together very nicely. Thank you for playing along with us at Sketch N Scrap.

Sharon Fontenot said...

Beautiful paper. Love how you snuck all of those journaling cards in there. Sketch N Scrap appreciates your participation. Thank you for playing along.
Sharon Fontenot
higgledypiggledycrafts.blogspot.com/

StacyLee said...

Such pretty colors & papers with your pic, just beautiful! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

Tina Campbell said...

Fun Party Layout :) and love your take on the sketch. Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!
Tina-DT