Friday, September 27, 2019

fabulous.

White... with 1 had a rainbow challenge this month that I was here for!
I used the packaging technique with some distress inks to smudge some color behind where the poppy flowers would be. I used a different color for every flower to fit the rainbow theme. All the embellishments and even the patterned paper I used for my cut file are PinkFresh Studio.

Thanks for looking!

supplies
cardstock: Bazzill
cut file: Paige Evans
ink: Tim Holtz distress inks
die cuts, stickers: PinkFresh Studio

4 comments:

Lea Lawson said...

Awesome layout! Thanks for playing along with the September Pinkfresh challenge!

Jane said...

Just beautiful – I love how you have created your background. Many thanks for sharing with us on White with 1.

Houses Built of Cards said...

So fun! Love the die cut pattern paper! Thanks so much for joining the Pinkfresh Studio September Challenge!

Natsuko said...

Gorgeous background work! Thank you for joining us at WW1❤️