Tuesday, September 17, 2019

relax.

One of the challenges this month at Paper Issues is Stamp of Approval and I haven't used my stamps in a long time! I used the Looks Like Summer stamp set from Kellie Winnell.

I was also inspired by the Challenge YOUrself sunrise-sunset challenge. You guys know I love my summer months!

This is mostly Elle's Studio goodies + flair from Scrappin Happy Studio and some sequins from Spiegelmom Scraps. Thanks for looking!

supplies
project life cards, die cuts, stickers: Elle's Studio (June 2019 kit)
ink: Hero Arts ombre ink pad

4 comments:

Sharon Fritchman said...

Hi Ashley! Your layout is so pretty and I love that photo with YOU in the frame! What a fresh and gorgeous design! Thank you very much for joining us at Challenge YOUrself this month! We are very happy that you did!

ÅsaJ said...

Such a fun page! Love your design! Thanks for joining Challenge YOUrself! Hugs Åsa

Carmen Crosseti Cohen-Henriquez said...

This is a fantastic summer sunset layout! Loving all the sequins! Thank you for linking your layout with us at Challenge YOUrself!

Sherri Caramico said...

Such a FUN layout! Love the flair and the sequins! - Thanks for playing along with us at the Challenge YOUrself Blog!!