Thursday, September 5, 2019

sweet.

Monochromatic pages are tough for me because I love color! That's why it's called a challenge, right?

This one was for The Studio and I tried to stay strictly brown - even with my photo of my mom's chocolate Lab. I used a bunch of scraps and things from my stash. Thanks for looking!

3 comments:

Diana Poirier said...

What a super cute layout and a great take on our challenge! I also struggle a bit with monochromatic layouts! LOL! LOVE the puppy's name! Our first puppy's name was also "Gryphon". so glad you joined in the fun over at The Studio Challenges!

Helen Smit said...

Cute Lab, I used to own 2 and they are such fantastic dogs, so gentle and loveable. Thanks for joining in with our monochromatic challenge, it's great to see brown used.

Helen - DT: The Studio Challenges

Michelle Mattie said...

Perfect paper for your page. Great take on the challenge. Thanks for joining us at The Studio Challenges.