Thursday, October 17, 2019

hooray.


This page was inspired by the October sketch challenge at Scrap the Boys. I downsized their sketch to 8.5x11 size and used one larger photo instead of the smaller three. This is my brother, my dad, and my grandpa a couple weekends ago.
I'm really super pumped about this page because I created that watercolor patterned paper using distress inks! I couldn't find a patterned paper that worked for my page, so I pulled out some distress inks and made my own! I love how it turned out - I may do this again!

Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

Sharon Fritchman said...

What a wonderful photo and beautiful layout. I love how you used one large photo instead of 3 smaller photos! Thank you for joining us at Scrap the Boys!

Danni V said...

I love your take on the sketch! Great thinking outside the box. Thank you for playing along with us at Scrap the Boys this month x