Hey friends! I'm super exciting to be guest designing with Pretty My Page! I love their cut files and today I'm using the diagonal heart mesh cut file.
I used some 6x6 papers from the watercolor pad by Craft Consortium to cut this diagonal cut file to fit my 8.5x11 size page. Here's how I fit the 6x6 papers on my Silhouette mat to cut my heart cut file:
Using some Magical Unicorns sequins, I made a few of the hearts into sequin shaker pockets. I did not do a process video for this page because I'm still coughing a lot, but I talk about my process for making sequin shaker pockets in THIS video.
These cute puppies are my brother's new Wire Fox terrier puppies, Chloe and Wrigley.
Thanks so much for looking and thanks for PMP for allowing me to work with this gorgeous cut file!
supplies
cardstock: Bazzill Blackberry Swirl
flair: Scrappin Happy Studio
stickers, die cuts, alpha stamp: Elle's Studio
ink: Versafine (onyx black); Studio Calico (clean slate dye ink)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







0 comments:
Post a Comment