Thursday, February 27, 2020

my favorite path.


Hey! Just got a new haul from Paper Issues. I filmed a video HERE if you're interested. I ordered some of the new Vitamin Sea collection from Fancy Pants. I was dying to use it on some recent vacation photos.

I found inspiration for this page from this month's challenge at Scrap the Girls. This is a photo of me on vacation in Playa del Carmen in December. I edited my photo in a free program to look like a film strip and then used the same photo, but cropped each one slightly closer.

You can see my process video for this layout HERE. This was a fun page to make. I added some Scrappin Happy Studio flair + sequins to finish it off.


Thanks for looking!


5 comments:

Julie Schinkel said...

Such a bright and happy layout Ashley! Thank you for playing along at Scrap the Girls this month.

Chantal said...

Love your layout. Thanks to Play with us at scrap the girls.

yvette said...

Lovely layout! Glad you played along at Scrap The Girls

Lisa-Marie | Scrap Paper Scissors said...

Ah what a COOL layout! I love your colour choices!
Thanks for playing along with us at Scrap The Girls!

Lizzy Hill said...

Absolutely smashing page...just love your decoration and also the film strip looks fantastic! Thanks for playing along with Scrap the Girls!!!