Sunday, February 23, 2020

sand + surf [Pretty My Page].

 
Hello again! Today I'm sharing a vacation page I made using THIS cut file from Pretty My Page. I explain my whole process in my video HERE, but basically I wanted to re-create the blues from my photo with distress inks on my cut file.

I duplicated some of the words, resized them, and cut them out on white cardstock. I left the cut file on the Silhouette mat to do my mixed media. I started with darker blues to mimic the sky and worked down to the turquoise colors. I used my heat gun to speed the drying process and then removed all the words from my mat.


I adhered them onto white cardstock using small Glue Dots, keeping the darker colors at the top and working down to the lighter colors.


I love the way this page turned out. It's not my usual style at all! I embellished solely with the stickers from Maggie Holmes' Sunny Days collection. Thanks so  much for looking!


0 comments: