Monday, March 16, 2020

the best life.

This page was inspired by Sketch N Scrap #196. It's actually a re-do of a page I did in 2008. This is a photo of my work badge from my first job as an RN. At the time I scrapped this page, I used this quote from Grey's Anatomy and I still think it's relevant. So I typed it up and printed it off and used it again on this page.


I'm feeling all the feels right now about my job and the current events. Nurse life is the best life. But it's hard. So hard.
My stethoscope cut file is free at Paper Issues and is relevant for all my nurse friends. I'd love to see how you use it!

Believe it or not, I've used up almost ALL of my Happiness collection from Cocoa Vanilla Studio! I have no full 12x12 papers left! This is exciting and sad at the same time!

The final touch on my page were some Gum Drop sequins (sorry, they're no longer available) from Spiegelmom Scraps. Thanks for looking!

5 comments:

Lori said...

Such a pretty page and that quote is perfect! Love the stethoscope cut file. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Sketch N Scrap!

Lisa in Texas said...

This is beautiful Ashley! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

Deanna said...

Love your title work and sprinkle of accents! Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch N Scrap! ~Deanna :)

Chris C said...

Love your stehoscope and bling! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap.

Sharon Fontenot said...

Love the quote. I think quotes on cards and layouts are wonderful. -DT sharon SKetch N Scrap