I did something new for this page. I found a unicorn from a Google search and turned it into a cut file! I embellished with a bunch of the chipboard flair and the flower ephemera. This page was inspired by the florals in this month's challenge at Scrap the Girls.
I saw this quote on Instagram and knew I wanted to use it on a layout.
Thanks for looking!






4 comments:
Wow. I love this. Beautiful. Thanks to Play with us at scrap the girls !!!
The cut file looks fantastic - how clever of you! And I do love the way you've incorporated the flowers! Lovely take on our current Scrap the Girls challenge!!!
What a lovely layout - I love your use of colour, it's so fresh!
Thanks for joining us at Scrap The Girls!
What a lovely layout and your flower clusters are so pretty. Thanks for entering this month at Scrap the Girls!
Post a Comment