Sunday, May 3, 2020

hello pumpkin season tradition. [NSD 2020]

Happy National Scrapbook day (a day late)! I worked yesterday so today I am having some scrappy time.

This layout is for one of the challenges at Elle's Studio. The challenge is to make a title with 4+ words. I combined some Elle's Studio puffy stickers with a cut file from Paper Issues to make my long title. The acrylic hearts, the house wood veneer, the patterned paper I backed my cut file with and the die cut labels are all from my Elle's Studio stash.

Every autumn at my old house, I would visit our local farmer's market to get mums and pumpkins to decorate out. Then I'd spend several minutes with Bentley, trying to get him to sit and pose. It's a tradition I hope to carry on in our new home. Last autumn was our first in our new house and we weren't quite settled yet, but this year I have big plans!

Thanks for looking!

other supplies
ink: Hero Arts mid tone (Just Rust); Tim Holtz distress ink (Spiced Marmalade)
flair: Scrappin Happy Studio
stamp: Kelly Purkey (Home Sweet Home 2017)

0 comments: