Hi friends! Today I'm playing along with the recipe challenge at Scrap Our Stash. This was a tough one! The June recipe was: five patterned papers, 4 embellishments, a three word title, two different alphas, and one photo. Here's my page:
I used the new Cooper collection from Bella Blvd. I'm loving it right now. I accented with epoxy flair form Scrappin Happy Studio.
I tell Bentley all the time that he's the goodest boy so that's why I chose my title. Thanks for looking!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






5 comments:
Oh, how cute ! I love doggie layouts. He's such a handsome boy. Great job using that line of pattern papers. I really like how you snuck in the extra bits of pp behind the photo. The little dog metal clip is really neat. Well done. TFS.
Such a cute layout. Love the elements & stash use. Thanks for your challenge entry at Scrap Our Stash.
And this is the "goodest" layout! You nailed this challenge and what an adorable doggie. Thanks for playing along at SCRAP OUR STASH - Gail #staysafe #stayhealthy
What a cute photo and such a fun layout! You did an awesome job on the challenge! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Scrap Our Stash! -Lori DT
Oh my!! What a sweet photo - and what a good boy! Love your pup pic, your title and your layout! Hope you had fun with the challenge! - - Thanks for playing along with us at the Scrap Our Stash Blog!!
Post a Comment