Saturday, July 11, 2020

I love you yesterday, today & FURever.


This page was inspired by a challenge at The Studio Challenges this month to do your layout on an angle or a slant. So I applied my mixed media diagonally across the page. I cut the cloud paper at a slant and then I angled my photo mat patterned paper.

This is all from the Cooper collection from Bella Blvd. I love this collection!

3 comments:

Maya Yang said...

Ashley, thank you so much for joining us at The Studio Challenges!!! Your page is absolutely cute and heartwarming. I really love all the embellishments you chose for this page. Blessings

Diana Soling said...

Such a sweet layout. I am loving how you surrounded your photo with all the cute sentiments. Thanks for joining us at the Studio Challenges.

Michelle Mattie said...

Great take on the challenge. Lots of different ways to add a slant to your page. Thanks for joining us at the Studio Challenges.