I made this page last night for the July moodboard challenge at Scrap the Boys. This photo is from my brother's wedding last September. His groomsmen are in the background.
I used the new PinkFresh + Altenew collection. I added white gesso to my background. Then did some mixed media with distress inks in Broken China and Chipped Sapphire.
Thanks for looking!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






6 comments:
This is gorgeous, Ashley! I love that photo and your take on the mood board is absolutely amazing. Thank you for joining us at Scrap the Boys!
Hi Ashley. Love youR take on the mood board x
This is a beautiful memories for you and your brother. Beautiful layout. Thanks to play with us at Scrap The boys.
Beautiful page and photo! Thanks for playing along with STB!!
What a beautiful layout to document a special moment 💙 Thank for joining Scrap the Boys this month!
Beautiful layout!
Post a Comment