Saturday, September 12, 2020

beautiful day.


Hi friends! Today I'm sharing a page for Denise Boddey Designs. These photos are from my brother's wedding from one year ago. I found this FREE cut file at Paper Issues and I wanted to do some mixed media between a white cut file and a white background. I chose two packages of chipboard to feature on this page. I have the
sprouts  chipboard and the small button leaves.


I share a process video HERE where you can watch how my background develops and how I colored my leaves. I heat embossed my chipboard pieces using WOW! embossing powders.

I love how this page turned out and how the chipboard pieces help embellish my floral cut file.


Thanks so much for stopping by!

 supplies

sequins: Spiegelmom Scraps (Vintage Dowry)

enamel dots: Prima Sugardots

mist: Shimmerz Coloringz (Keep Palm)

embossing powder: Wow! Embossing Powder (White Puff; Neptune)

0 comments: