Monday, January 11, 2021

happy together.

 Hello again! Today I'm sharing a page made for the remix challenge at Scrap Our Stash this month.

I used the Day Dream collection from Cocoa Vanilla Studio. I still need to add my journaling. This is from a weekend spent in Columbus with my brother and his family. We went to the zoo there and had a a really great day. Thanks for looking!


7 comments:

Shannon said...

Such pretty, soft colors and embellishments! Thanks for joining us at SOS!

Rachelle Olaridge said...

What a fantastic layout! Love the details and stash use. Thanks for your entry in our January challenge at Scrap Our Stash!

missgailly said...

Beautiful striped background and I love how you used the ephemera to surround your photos. Thanks for playing along at SCRAP OUR STASH - DT Gail #staysafe #stayhealthy

Wendy said...

Love this collection! You did a great job with it! Thanks for joining us at Scrap Our Stash!

Melissa Hill said...

Lovely page. Love the Cocoa Vanilla you used. Thanks for joining us at Scrap Our Stash.

Joanne Bartell said...

So beautiful!

Lori said...

Beautiful layout! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Scrap Our Stash! -Lori DT