Thursday, May 27, 2021

homemade [Growing in Unity week].

Happy Thursday GIU fans! Today's layout features the December 2014 SMAK kit. I love this kit for backgrounds. 


I chose the messy heart stamp and used Barn Door distress ink to ink it. I spritzed my background paper with water prior to stamping my image. It's a very subtle effect, but it helps the ink blend and smudge a bit and makes the image not so crisp. If that's the look you're going for.

I still need to add my journaling. We finally got our front living room done and it's so beautiful and I love it. My husband worked so hard to get the flooring done quickly and it was his first flooring project so we are very pleased with how it turned out.

Thanks for coming by today!


4 comments:

Denise Bryant said...

Your flooring looks awesome! I am thinking of doing that in my stamp room! Love the repeated hearts on your page!

Becca Yahrling said...

I think your flooring is the same as ours! lol
Great layout. I love the 'messy' look and the technique
you used with the hearts.

Elizabeth Roberts said...

Love that heart stamp for this layout.

Kathy Dippner said...

Another beautiful layout! I love the trail of hearts you created.