Hi everyone!
This layout was made using the February 2013 SMAK kit. Travel themes are one of my favorite and I wanted to show how they can be more versatile than just strictly vacations. These photos were just Snapchats taken while driving with my dogs.For my "ticket," I used heat embossing with some fine detail black embossing powder. For my title, I stamped directly onto my background. I know, I know, that's so dangerous. Note: if you're using a slow drying ink, make sure you don't smear it!
Thanks for tuning in today!
supplies
patterned paper, die cuts: Bella Blvd (Cooper)
ink: Ranger distress oxide (broken china)
epoxy flair: Scrappin Happy Studio
patterned paper, die cuts: Bella Blvd (Cooper)
ink: Ranger distress oxide (broken china)
epoxy flair: Scrappin Happy Studio





4 comments:
Such a fun page! I love the cute paper you used!
Great layout. I like the sentiment in the corner that goes so well with your photo.
This is really cute. I think stamping on layouts is perfect.
Great use of these stamps for your layout.
Post a Comment