Another page for my nephew's album to share! He's getting a little brother soon so I wanted to knock out some pages for his album so I don't get too far behind. The inspiration for this page is from last week's sketch challenge at Lasting Memories.
This background paper is a really pretty watercolor-ish print from Kaiser Craft (Peace & Joy collection) from a couple years ago. I was kind of hoarding it because it's really pretty. [Sorry for my cropping of this photo - I just realized it's super uneven!] Everything else is Elle's Studio. Thanks for looking!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Very sweet photos and love your mix of papers and the title work! Thanks so much for your entry at Lasting Memories! :)
Adorable Christmas layout! Love your take on the sketch and your subtle embellishing! Thanks for playing along with us at Lasting Memories Layout Challenges!
Gorgeous page Ashley for your nephew album , love your paper choices and the title is perfect. Thanks for joining us this week at Lasting Memories layout challenge
Post a Comment