You were not my favorite year. You brought heart ache & a quarter life crisis. You brought the break up of the guy I thought I'd marry... 2 cavities, a broken camera, a mole biopsy... you ripped the skin off during eyebrow waxing & blew up my boat 2 days after buying it. You had more bills insurance wouldn't cover & 2 job interviews without offers. You had one of my best friends not speaking to me for a month & an email intervention from my BFF. & you got me r o o f i e d. Through it all I've become stronger & I am over you. Leave peacefully & take your drama with you. 2010 will be good! Thanks in advance. -AshleyThursday, December 31, 2009
Dear 2009,
You were not my favorite year. You brought heart ache & a quarter life crisis. You brought the break up of the guy I thought I'd marry... 2 cavities, a broken camera, a mole biopsy... you ripped the skin off during eyebrow waxing & blew up my boat 2 days after buying it. You had more bills insurance wouldn't cover & 2 job interviews without offers. You had one of my best friends not speaking to me for a month & an email intervention from my BFF. & you got me r o o f i e d. Through it all I've become stronger & I am over you. Leave peacefully & take your drama with you. 2010 will be good! Thanks in advance. -Ashley
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



8 comments:
wowza, ashley! that was a year. here's to 2010! may it be better for all of us!
2010 will be your year :) it has to be... the rain always brings way to sunshine :)
Great layout even for a not so great year. Hope 2010 is better.
thanks for participating in the Everything Scrapp'n challenge
it is always darkest before the dawn. bring on the dawn baby!!
here's to hoping this year is a lot better :) thanks for sharing this layout!
oh my gosh this is just amazing and tragic and raw and incredible. and i just love every single part of it! so so glad you played along and really put yourself out there. this is the kind of art that i love.
and i hope that 2010 rocks your socks off! :)
Well you can welcome 2010 as the winner of the Everything Scrapp'n December 28th challenge. Congratulations. To receive your $15 gift certificate please send me your email address at hgturner@everythingscrappn.com
dear ashley,
i pray 2010 is sooooooo good for yoU! you really deserve it after 2009 oh man! great page!
tara
Post a Comment