Friday, January 8, 2010

thank you for being a friend.

For Scrapping the Music challenge #116...
Part of an email intervention my best friend had with me a few months ago. I haven't used a font or printed journaling in a long time, but I wanted to include her words to me & not in my handwriting.

9 comments:

Dolores said...

wow this is fabulous!!! I love the design

anne g-i said...

have to agree with Dolores...very fab.

Anonymous said...

Love your design,beautiful layering and the colors are fab!
great use of elements!
Thank you so much for joining us at STM!

mandysea said...

Fabulous use of embellishments with a great design! Lovely to use your friends message to you.
THanks for playing with stm

Unknown said...

What a wonderful tribute to your friend... and you!!! Great job, thanks for playing along with us!

Kristii said...

What a wonderful layout!!! I love that you printed out her words!! A True friend indeed!! Awesome!! Thanks for joining in the fun at STM!

MissMian said...

I really really like this LO!!! Love the words from your friend and the design is great!!

yyam said...

How lovely to include the message from your friend as a design element! Lovely choice of colors! Thanks for joining us at STM this week!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

this is fab!!! loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeee the journaling!!! thanks sooooooooooooooooooo much for playing along with us! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)