Thursday, March 4, 2010

a day...

Every day I learn something new, whether it's something I'd like to know or something I wish I'd never heard. Every day at work I take off your shoes, empty my bag, take off my coat & everything is searched. Then sent through an xray machine. Every day I walk through a metal detector & then get patted down. I sign out keys, get a radio, flip over my chit number, & count narcs & sharps. It's different & it's definitely not something I ever imagined I'd do. Work at a p r i s o n. But I like it. Different is what I needed.

for the challenge at Scrap Fit [http://scrapfit.blogspot.com/]

4 comments:

Kelly B Rutherford said...

Very Cool LO!!! Love the pictures, too!

~~Mia~~ said...

Okay, I love your LO, your scrappy style is fab.u.lous!!!

I also love your pics and that you journalled about your job...super interesting! Never a dull day I am sure!

I am going to add your blog to mine so I can keep updated!!!

Thanks for playing along with us at ScrapFIT!!!!

Laurajean said...

Wowsers Ashley...this is frickin' fAB girl and wow what a day...Rockin' layout chick!!
**muah**

Rhonda Van Ginkel said...

Ok your profile just makes me giggle and identify!!! Love your layout and that you journaled about your work life. Awesome job!!

Thanks for playing along at ScrapFit!