Friday, December 2, 2011

Christmas vignettes.

the sewing desk in the hallway.


 This is my old sewing desk that sits in our hallway. Snowman garland around the mirror from TJ Maxx this year. Photo of Hunter during a blizzard two years ago & another xmas photo of my brother & I when we were little. Silver candle from Home Goods. Complete with berry/jingle bell garland.
close up of the sewing desk.

Next up, the space above the kitchen cabinets.

red wreath [Big Lots], an xmas photo from 2 years ago, xmas tree topper.
above microwave

We found the frame at Goodwill for $7 (originally from Kohls, $24). The apothecary jar I think I got at TJ Maxx & it's holding red disco ball garland. The silver garland has little stars on it & it came from Hobby Lobby. & then the greenery garland with colorful lights is so pretty :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love a great goodwill find! Thanks for linking up your cute vignettes.

Fonda @Southern Scraps said...

Pretty vignettes!