![]() |
| first scan with my new Canon Pixma MX882! |
I used the Little Red Scrapbook October 2010 main kit because I just LOVE these papers. Also used Cricut Easter 2010 cartridge to cut the 6" doily which was actually a little too large. Stamps are {ippity} life's little moments & Unity kit of the month a little happy from May 2010.




4 comments:
love it all pink and stuff! the new do is great...to great to ever look like kardashian trash. (i know you didn't say kardashian trash, but i think they are so i'd never compare you to them.) and you and the stamps...used to be the 7gypsies liner stickers...now stamps. i need to take a few tips from you and try something new. like stamps!
Great layout, love the hair colour! Thankyou for playing along at AAM Tx
Those pretty papers really show off the new "do" well! I love the doily backing the photo too!
Love that you documented your hair! I wish I had done that in years past as I had some pretty funky hair. And no proof. Ha! Love that you are still playing along with us at AAM and with your group of friends!
Post a Comment