Remember when I won the sketch contest at Citrus Twist? Well, my prize was the August Citrus Twist kit "tropical heat."I got it earlier this week but haven't had time to play with it until today. I've been excited to dig in. Loving the Heidi Swapp papers, the Amy Tan sheet is so cute, & the My Mind's Eye Indie Chic was gorgeous. Cannot get enough. & the layouts the design team has posted are awesome. So here's my first layout:
I used Mister Huey's sorbet on the stars & stamped with the chalk ink on the circles, which are punched from the Heidi Swapp paper. LOVE the washi tape that was included & the heart border was actually the label strip (that always gets thrown away) from the Amy Tan paper. I just love those hearts.
(You can read more about my Super Bowl experience here.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comments:
love.the.2.stars!
Post a Comment