I can't believe October is half way over already! Time goes by so quickly.
That means we have the October sketch challenge posted & ready for everyone to enter! The details can be found HERE.
Your sketch is from Page Maps:
& here is what I did:
I used MME flocked paper for the background & all the other bits are from Studio Calico Take Note collection. The letter stickers are Studio Calico as well. I included our ticket from the tour. The brewery tour itself was kind of cool. They take very large groups of people & move you through pretty fast. The best part was obviously the two free beer samples per person at the end. & these are not small samples - they are regular sized beers. I tried Shock Top, which is their Belgian beer, & I liked it. Kind of heavy though. & I also tried Bud Light Platinum & liked it too. If you ever get the chance, you should do it.
Details about the prize are on the Crafting Family blog. I'll also choose a random entry from those who are a follower of my blog & who post a link here to their project. Entries are due October 31.
This will be our last challenge for the year as we break for the holidays & will resume in January.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






0 comments:
Post a Comment