I'm trying to finish up the photos I want to scrap from 2011 so that I can get the 2011 officially finished. I don't scrap in chronological order so I have to organize all the pages before the album can be complete. So I saw Bentley's poor face during his first snow last November, which were just flakes, but nevertheless he was not impressed.
The background paper is Tim Holtz kraft core cardstock. There are also some bits of Pink Paislee's Declaration line. The snowflakes are cut from Cricut Winter Woodland at size 4 1/4". Then I cut them in half to use one on top & one on bottom. The tag is Pink Paislee Mistables which isn't misted at all. It's actually swiped with a foam brush using Memories baby blue dye inkpad. The stamps are PTI Holiday Tags stamped with poppy parade by Stampin' Up. Then I dotted the snowflakes with Stickles.
I made this layout based on sketch #229 at Creative Scrappers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





0 comments:
Post a Comment