Sunday, October 7, 2012

trick or treat.

I'm back! Autumn is in full swing here & Halloween will be here before I know it. I'm not sure if I'll be decorating this year since I'm still getting settled in my apartment. But I can still get in the Halloween spirit with scrapbooking! I found this sweet photo of me & my little brother from way back in the day. He's a football player & I'm a cheerleader.

So for this layout I actually used some paper from Pink Paislee Nantucket - the B side of the patterned paper Jumbo Shrimp. You can view it on the Pink Paislee website here. My background paper is this misted with Maya Road carnation pink mist (which looks red in the bottle - my bad!). Then I layered on top of it with another sheet of the same but not misted.

The other bits & embellishments are from my stash & from the September Citrus Twist kit. From my stash I have a Heidi Swapp invisibles bird, a corrugated frame, the stamps are from {Ippity} That's Creepy set. The tag is from the Citrus Twist kit & I used the Prima chalk ink in old road for stamping the witch hat.

1 comments:

Brie Bemis @ Sophistifunk said...

such a cute halloween photo! i love looking at pictures of me in old costumes :)
p.s. i'm your newest follower :)

xo brie
www.sophistifunkblog.com