I'm not usually one for puns but I couldn't resist this title. I snapped this photo of a sleeping Bentley this summer while we were in Michigan. We spent a few hours one afternoon at the beach & B just swam & swam. He was so tired on the way back to the inn that he just passed out. He likes to rest his head in between the seats on the arm rest, right between us, so he can be in the middle of the action.
I used the Pink Paislee Nantucket collection. What I have left of this collection is dwindling down. You guys know Pink Paislee is one of my favorites anyway but I especially loved the colors in this collection. I inked the edge of the background paper with antique linen distress ink by Tim Holtz.
I also added some Prima center kisses. The colors in the package pretty closely matched the Nantucket line.
Also included: fabric Thickers doll (I didn't care for the yellow letters included in the Nantucket packet - they were too big for this page), American Crafts decorative tape, Elle's Studio The Sweet Life Lil' Snippets: Labels, & Amy Tangerinei die cut cardstock shapes. I based this on this sketch.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





0 comments:
Post a Comment