Sunday, October 28, 2012

Reggie.

A little late on sharing Reggie, since he's been gone from us for about six weeks now, but Reggie was our last foster dog. He was the sweetest, most gentle little yellow boy I've ever met. I We both wanted to keep him forever. *sigh* If only we had that house with a fenced in backyard. 

This is my last post for Crafting Family as Christine schedules down time through the holidays. The Crafting Family design team will be back next year!

My layout is done using the Declaration line from Pink Paislee. I was at first skeptical of this line but I have been able to make a few layouts using it & avoiding the patriotic look.
Thanks for hanging out with me & Crafting Family over the past few months. Christine, it has been a joy working with you. You're so sweet & such a generous person. Enjoy the time off for the holidays - you deserve it!

0 comments: