Monday, October 29, 2012

pretty girl.

using the SC Holga kit/based on this sketch
I hope my friend Shan doesn't mind that I used her wedding invitation on a layout. & that I stole her photo from her Facebook.

Everything is from the SC Holga kit - except the Making Memories silver letter stickers & the sherbet Mister Huey I splattered. & the the pink lady Glimmer Glaze I painted the buttons.

1 comments:

Shannon said...

I saw the page in my update page and got the biggest tears in my eyes, and then I read your update and I am now crying in my cubicle, I was so absorbed in everything I had no idea-- one of your best qualities Ashley is your fearlessness to follow your heart. I KNOW that this is YOUR road, you are right letting your heart lead you. xoxo

(of course I don't mind you posting this/using it, I am honored)

You will be proud, I scrapbooked a 2nd birthday page last night (an event that is yet to occur-- hey at least I am scrapping again!)

love ya!