I used the Crate Paper Fourteen collection for this card.
Love these papers & it also has a ton of stickers that come with it.
The stamp is from the Gingerbread house stamp stamped with walnut stain distress ink by Tim Holtz & poppy parade Stampin' Up ink for the little heart. I added some Stickles in cotton candy & diamond for something a little extra on the house & finished the little heart on the door with some glossy accents.
I wanted to use this gingerbread stamp, which is from the Christmas collection, in a non-Christmas way. I found the "sweet on you" sentiment & thought a gingerbread house could be applicable in that way as well. So I went with a Valentine's day theme.
Pink washi is from Ashley.
Here's a better shot of the stamp:
Thanks for stopping by!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






0 comments:
Post a Comment