On our way to the Bengals/Ravens game a few weekends ago, we stopped at a Starbucks. I'm a new coffee drinker (& my dad got me a Keurig for Christmas!) so I've never had Starbucks before.
I ordered a tall skinny caffe mocha. [actually has less calories than I thought!]
This layout was made mostly using goodies from my Prima grab bag - these are now clearanced in the store & the small one is jam packed for only $25! It's a steal. The papers are from the Melody collection & the floral stickers are also Prima. I got a stamp in my grab bag, which I used with antique linen distress ink on the light colored paper backing my photo. It's light so it provides a little texture but it doesn't take away from anything else.
I snapped a photo of my grab bag stash when I received it. It's not the best photo due to the lighting coming in but you can see all the stuff I got! a 12x12 paper collection, lots of flowers, a mini album, several ribbons/trims, crystals, a stamp, & the trinkets. They're not all alike but this will give you an idea of the goodies in the small grab bag.
Back to my layout... The labels at the top are Elle's Studio one & only strips & the one at the bottom is Jillibean Soup love the.... The small letter stickers are from a Teresa Collins tell your story sticker sheet & the gold ones (totally love these! the size & the font + glitter!) are Dear Lizzy fox glitter foam Thickers. My date stamp is Amy Tan & the washi is from Ashley.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comments:
Pretty page Ashley! I love the glitter alphas. =)
Post a Comment