Wednesday, January 9, 2013

28 acts of kindess.

 Here's what I've done so far: 
  •  gave some clothes to a mom for her girls for Christmas (I found her via our local Freecycle group)
  • of course I did the angel tree girl again this year (& mom joined me! my girl made out this year!)
  • on Christmas eve, TJ & I left Christmas cards with candy canes taped to the outside on 28 random cars all over town
  • donated $10 to the Victoria Soto memorial fund
  • donated $10 to the Animal Center in memory of Catherine Hubbard
  • sent a Christmas card to Dalton 
  • returned a stray shopping card at Hobby Lobby
 
  • made a $20 donation for Chloe (Hamilton county humane society) 
  • donated several sets of scrubs I no longer wear to the nursing school program at a local college (advertised in our work newsletter, they'll be used for single moms who can't afford to buy scrubs)

0 comments: