Friday, February 8, 2013

meeting Gary. [a Gelatins stamp post]

I mentioned before that I won concert tickets at a local radio station to see Gary & imagine my surprise when I stalked  waited patiently by his tour bus afterwards to get a photo with him.

Time to do the layout!


I used the Gelatins stamp set It's your Day for the banner. 

A lot of the items (kraft paper (American Crafts), Basic Grey green vellum sticker strip, circle die cuts, & stamp at the bottom which was stamped with Prima ladybug chalk ink) are from the Studio Calico Sock Hop kit

I used a ton of labels & stickers (Elle's Studio, Studio Calico "best day ever," My Mind's Eye the sweetest thing "oh so happy," American Crafts irresistible remarks "my heart is bursting at the seams," Echo Park everyday eclectic "remember the details," & a couple little ones from the love story collection by Echo Park.)

The letter stickers are Sass pink glitter alpha & Teresa Collins from the tell your story sticker sheet.

0 comments: