Saturday, March 9, 2013

life is not measured (card) - LCOM sketch challenge.

Hello LCOM fans! I have a card to share based on our sketch this week. Today is my aunt's birthday (the big 5-0!) & I made this card to give her.

Here's the sketch we used:
& here is my card:
It's based loosely on the sketch:)

This is another card made using my Feb SC kit, front row. I added May Arts ribbon, some grey chevron washi by MME, & some stamps by Sweet Stamp Shop (warm notes) & Unity June 2010 kit of the month: fly free (for the border stamp). The sentiment is from Ippity (A Moment in Time). I also splattered some Maya Road emerald metallic mist.

You need to stop by the LCOM blog to get your projects uploaded & see the projects by the other design team members. See you there!

0 comments: