This is my final post for YMH as my design team term is up. I've enjoyed my time with YMH & working with Kristina. She is great. I made a thank you card to share today.
I used Tim Holtz kraft core as my base & Glitz Design Hello Friend for the patterned papers. The kraft paper is stamped with Prima's hexagon net/chicken wire stamp using shabby tote Prima fluid chalk ink. I used a Studio Calico Stamp over it (with the shabby tote & white Prima chalk inks). I grabbed a Pink Paislee Mistable die cut journal tag and covered it with the same shabby tote ink & stamped a Sweet Stamp Shop sentiment with the same white ink.
It's been a fun time designing with YMH & I hope to stay in touch with everyone I met through this great team.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment