It's time to share my second sketch project for March! Here is the sketch we used:
I had to create a card with this sketch & I found this sketch kind of hard to work with. Usually when I struggle with a sketch I realize it's because I'm trying to use the sketch too literally.
I used one strip of patterned paper from American Crafts Letterbox. The washi is from a trade so I'm not sure who made it. The stamps are Studio Calico & the sentiment is from Unity June 2010 kit of the month (fly free). The chipboard butterfly is an old Heidi Swapp invisibles piece from my stash.
Check out the inspiration from the other design team members on the LCOM blog HERE.
Our prize for the month of March is a goodie bag from the LCOM Store!
How to Play Along:
1. Make a newly created project using the provided sketch and upload it to your blog or online gallery.
2. Then leave a link to your project using the Inlinkz widget. Please use a direct link to your LCOM Sketch post
and not just your blog address.
3. If you upload to online galleries, please also use tag/keyword LCOM09.
LCOM products are NOT required to participate, and you can enter as
many times as you want. If you don't have a particular shape indicated
in the sketch, feel free to substitute.
4. There is no time limit - you can always play any week at any time,
but the linking form will close on the last day of the month at 8:00pm (Atlantic Standard Time) to allow us to find a prize winner. Good luck!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






0 comments:
Post a Comment