Using my May SC kits, I made another layout about our Holland, MI trip earlier this month. I added the Thickers from my stash & I also pulled out an SC stamp from a previous kit. I stamped the hexagons with the city buildings using Prima chalk ink in Shabby Tote.
We took a trolley tour during the Tulip Time Festival & it was awesome. It was mostly an older crowd but we really enjoyed it. Our guide was awesome - her name was Jane & she had grown up in the area so she had a lot of info to share. These are two Instagram photos I took from our spot on the trolley.
This layout is based on a sketch I found at Sketch n Scrap but I turned it on its side. I also substituted patterned paper for the larger photo.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
AWESOME work! Love how you flipped the sketch! I just love the hexagons too! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!
Great take on our sketch Ashley and I especially like the map paper you used.
good luck with the GD challenge.xx
What a beautiful layout! The hexagons are so fun and add so much to the awesome photos! Thanks so much for joining in our Guest Design challenge and good luck! :)
Post a Comment