Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Home.

Our SC kits are shipping late this month & this is giving me some time to use up some stuff from my stash. I found a sketch on the Elle's Studio blog & I was inspired by the color challenge at Scrap Much? Here's what I came up with: 

The papers & enamel dots are My Mind's Eye & the labels are Elle'sStudio. Freckled Fawn makes the wood veneers. I used the Memories of Home Technique Tuesday stamp set with Prima chalk inks in farmer jeans (house) & tin can ("Home"). I used teal damask Prima chalk ink to color one of the wood veneer arrows & farmer jeans for the other.

Love to Scrap! also has an anything goes challenge going on right now - you can use any stamp on any project.


4 comments:

Unknown said...

So pretty Ashley, love the layers and how you made the colours,work togethr! Thank you for linking up withis at ScrapMuch?!

LeslieT said...

What an awesome entry in the Love To Scrap! Challenge Blog's "Anything Goes" challenge! Thanks so much for sharing your talent with us!
Hugs,
Leslie, DT
http://leslieturner58.blogspot.com

Tiiu said...

Great layout and I love the way you rocked the colours for the challenge.

Eileen said...

Love the strip effect and the bold blue patterned pieces! Great layout and great take on the colour challenge! Thanks for sharing with us at ScrapMuch?!!