Valentine's day in July?! I'm only five months late! Well, I don't scrapbook in chronological order so it's ok with me.
For this layout, I used the SC Wildberry Court kit + the Love Knots stamps from Gelatins Stamps. I love this stamp SO much. I used tin can Prima chalk ink on black cardstock for a really striking, pretty stamp impression.
The focus of the layout is not a photo, but of the little card that my bf put in my flowers for Valentine's day this year.
I added a couple of Chic Tags "love note" mini tags + a wood arrow from Freckled Fawn (inked with raspberry pie Prima chalk ink) & the Potty People wood veneers from Studio Calico.
I also added a couple of other stamps... the ampersand stamp & the "me + you" stamp are from the SC Wildberry Court kit. I used raspberry pie Prima chalk ink & Versafine onyx ink for those. The 'you & me..." is a Unity stamp, also stamped with the raspberry pie Prima chalk ink.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





0 comments:
Post a Comment