Tuesday, July 16, 2013

what I'm looking forward to from CHA summer releases...

  •  I'm not typically a huge Cosmo Cricket fan but the Creative Girl collection is so girlie & pretty. Especially loving these two patterned papers:

  • Glitz Design can do no wrong in my eyes but they hit it out of the park with the Finnley collection. Love the color combinations & the designs are so modern.

  • MME is introducing a chalkboard collection called Chalk Studio. I'm a fan of MME & I think this line is super modern but I also think the stickers & embellishments seem more usable than the full 12x12 chalkboard patterned papers.
 


  • Pink Paislee's Sentiment Series will be a huge hit. Labels & icons are so "in" right now. I love this entire collection.


 

  • Lastly, We R Memory Keepers is releasing their Chalkboard line. (Oddly enough, I think I like it better than the MME line) 

Stencil

Sketcbook

embossed stickers

0 comments: